Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico, from October 4th through October 9th, 2010
Web Site: http://newtrends2010.gimmunison.com/
The University of Sonora is pleased to announce NEW TRENDS IN LUMINESCENCE AND PHOSPHOR MATERIALS 2010, to be held in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico, from October 4th through October 9th, 2010. We encourage you to submit abstracts to participate in this international meeting on luminescence phenomena and applications, and hoping to become the meeting of your choice as a forum of discussion of the most recent advances in synthesis and characterization of phosphor materials, as well as their applications, and current research trends.
Contributions are welcome on synthesis, processing, characterization, modeling, and applications of phosphor materials, as well as experimental or theoretical works on luminescence phenomena in synthetic or natural systems, including biological ones.
Topics include mainly:
- Thermoluminescence (TL).
- Optically Stimulated Luminescence (OSL).
- Luminescence dating.
- Luminescence dosimetry.
- Radioluminescence (RL).
- Photoluminescence (PL).
- Phosphor materials synthesis.
New Trends in Luminescence and Phosphor Materials is an inclusive international meeting that will provide to participants a forum to know and discuss about the state of the art in basic and applied research involving luminescence phenomena. Scientifics from all around the world will be part of the organizing committee.
Confirmed Plenary Lecturers:
- Mariano Aceves Mijares (Instituto Nacional de Astrofísica, Óptica y Electrónica, Mexico)
- Roberto Bedogni (Frascati National Laboratories, Italy)
- Regina DeWitt (Oklahoma State University, United States)
- Claudio Furetta (Universidad de Sonora, Mexico)
- Pawel Olko (Institute of Nuclear Physics PAN, Poland)
- Eduardo G. Yukihara (Oklahoma State University, United States)
Abstract submission deadline: July 15, 2010.
Notification of Acceptance and presentation modality will be sent to contributors less than 15 days after the abstract submission.
Congress: October 4-8, 2010.